Would you like to join a network of Carer Assistants that are transforming the lives of older people? We currently have a number of opportunities in Residential and Care Homes in Kent.
Care Assistants will benefit from full training, a weekly food allowance, and accommodation will be provided.
- A weekly rate of £720
- Your travel costs to and from your placement paid in full no matter how far you travel
- 2 weeks of full training
- Accommodation provided
- A weekly food allowance of £30
- Dedicated round-the-clock support from our expert support team, and a 24 hour placement helpline
- Free access to an external E-learning platform, so you can grow your skills in specialist areas
- The opportunity to join the carer loyalty programme. Your very first day of care will give you access to exclusive rewards that can help you stay healthy, reach your financial goals, and balance your work and personal time.
- Access to our referral scheme, paying £300 each to you and a friend after they join Elder and work for 14 days
We’ve made applying easy. Our simple online application form can be completed in minutes, and all of our onboarding process is fully-remote via phone and video call, and will be arranged at a time that suits you.
What you’ll need:
- A real passion for improving the lives of older people
- Ability to commit to placements for a minimum of 7 nights
- A Basic Care Certificate – don’t worry if you don’t have one already, we can help you gain this qualification through our external e-learning partner
- A valid clean enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check in England & Wales or PVG (Protecting Vulnerable Groups membership) in Scotland (we can help you get one if you don’t have one)
- Professional experience working in adult or elderly care
- Ability to provide 2 professional references that Elder can verify
- Good level of spoken English and the right to work in the UK
- Ability to attend 20-30 minute online interview, so that we can get to know you better